|Coordinator for Instructional Technology
This was the first position of its kind in Botetourt County, Va. Alas, the great recession made it superflous.
- Evaluate and recommend division wide instructional technology purchases
- Submit orders according to State guidelines for purchasing
- Oversee and design division level professional development opportunities
- Chairperson and primary author the division's Educational Technology Plan
- Conduct professional development sessions for faculty and staff
- Work with the Network Coordinator to acquire technologies which fit within the school division's infrastructure.
- Supervise a small staff of Instructional Technology Resource Teachers
- Develop job descriptions and evaluations for Instructional Technology Resource Teachers
- Directed the first administration of online Standards of Learning